Wednesday, June 5, 2013

http://ispeakforboys.tumblr.com/

i have a bestfriend and we are avoiding each other but idk why and it really hurt and we didnt talk for like 4 weeks and i dont know what to do and school is almost is ending and i wanna to spend it with her...what should i do or say ?

Just talk to her and ask her why you guys are avoiding each other and fix the problem.

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

I want you to be my girlfriend.

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

Uh...I kinda have a crush on my best friend. I don't know if she likes me though...& she kinda has a boyfriend. What do I do?

If she has a boyfriend it is better for you to stay away but if she doesn't go for it.

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

Soo, i fell in love with my best friend but its impossible for us to be together, what do i do ?

Why is it impossible ?

And I mean I pushed all my friends away in the process so I literally have no one and I feel so alone and I never have anyone to talk to besides my parents and they're no help to me really I just need someone my own age I just need a friend that's always there and good at giving advice like you... Can we be friends? I promise to always be there for you and never turn my back I just need a bestfriend..

Yes we can be friends I need a friend :)

It possible to be friends with a person for too long? Or how do you know if you should let go of a friendship? I'm just really confused and fed up right now...

What's the problem? Explain your situation.

I need your help!

Ask away!

Hey :)

Heyy(:

Howard, please come online. I need to talk to someone. None of my friends would listen and you're the only person on tumblr I trust. Please.

I'm on right now I had a baseball game so that's why I'm on now.

Do you like disney movies?

I love Disney movies :D

This is my wife 😍



This is my wife 😍

✰ Check out my dope blog! ✰



✰ Check out my dope blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment