Sunday, June 9, 2013

Undies Galore!

can we submit now? when r u posting?

Submissions are open 24/7 so of course you can submit now! I mainly post on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays because they have popular theme days to go along with them. Occasionally I post photos on the weekend when they don't really fit any of the themes. I definitely receive a decent amount of submissions but i'm not at the point where i could be posting every day just yet, but hopefully that time will come!

But submitting early is never a bad thing because i have it prepped and ready to go early :)

Oh and just a heads up, once this blog hits 2k followers i’ll do another TT on my personal...

Oh and just a heads up, once this blog hits 2k followers i’ll do another TT on my personal :) so spread the word and keep submitting to help this blog grow if you want more boobies :P 

<3

where is the photo of Claudia? maybe I'm slow, but can you give a link? thanks

there could be a million Claudia's on this site, and i'm not really on a first name basis with many people on this site (only the ones i consider friends) so i'd prefer you to use URL's? 

if you're referring to the Undies of the Month winner Claudia, her photo can be found by writing tagged/(who ever you are looking for's URL). I tag every submission received with their URL 

Submission by anight-inthetheatre



Submission by anight-inthetheatre

Submission by running-for-happiness



Submission by running-for-happiness

Submission by wellhellotheresexual



Submission by wellhellotheresexual

Submission by darkhairpalefacedbeauty



Submission by darkhairpalefacedbeauty

I know it's not a thong, but I love lace...



I know it's not a thong, but I love lace undies!

Submission by satans-basement

Submission by chloeslowie



Submission by chloeslowie

Submission by gwyndolen



Submission by gwyndolen

Submission by danatella



Submission by danatella

Submission by Anonymous



Submission by Anonymous

Submission by pushedawayonetoomanytimes



Submission by pushedawayonetoomanytimes

Submission by 800mg-of-d



Submission by 800mg-of-d

Submission by Anonymous



Submission by Anonymous

Submission by pushedawayonetoomanytimes



Submission by pushedawayonetoomanytimes

It's Thursday, submit your Thongs! :3

It's Thursday, submit your Thongs! :3:

it's Thong Thursday so make sure to get your thong photos in ASAP! I'll start posting momentarily :3 

I'll be posting ass wednesday photos as well so basically submit any of your cute/sexy undies. any type or style! basically show off your booty in any way you'd like :P

Submission by noholdinghandswhilegrinding



Submission by noholdinghandswhilegrinding

Just being cheeky :* Submission by buriedmonsters



Just being cheeky :*

Submission by buriedmonsters

Feeling confident in my new bra Submission by...



Feeling confident in my new bra

Submission by running-for-happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment