Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Looking for Myself...**

h-ul-a: favourite people in the whole world



h-ul-a:

favourite people in the whole world

Photo



Photo



When my favorite song comes on

whatshouldwecallme:

image

 



 

Photo



shannonsshenanigans: run-the-sadness-away: shedding-away-the-in...


OH,REALLY?????!!!!




Scarlett Johansson


Ashley Olsen


Jessica Biel


Keira Knightley


Miley Cyrus


Natalie Portman


Sienna Miller


Lady Gaga

shannonsshenanigans:

run-the-sadness-away:

shedding-away-the-insecurity:

shineyourlightandguidemehome:

size10plz:

just-a-skinny-boy:

b4dmau5:

someone add pictures of the VS Angels on here

image

Gisele Bundchen

image

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

image

Alessandra Ambrosio

image

Candice Swanepoel

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Fucking best.

I reblog this every time I see it on my dash

this is the absolute best

Love it

Photo



esc-ism: So, this started as something that I was writing...









esc-ism:

So, this started as something that I was writing mainly for the sake of getting it out of my head, but I thought it deserved to be in visual form, and it turned into this comic type thing (waaay longer than I expected it to be, too).  Clearly it's intensely personal and different from anything I usually make or post, but I wanted to get it out there. It's my own experience, of course, but I wrote in in plural form for a good reason: this could be anyone.

{EDIT: no one needs that long wine-induced rant, just know it was about how society is bullshit, etc]

Don't wait for someone else to tell you that you're beautiful to believe it. Fucking tell yourself. Do things because you want to, wear makeup if it makes you happy, wear whatever the fuck you want simply because you want to, indulge, and destroy anyone who tells you otherwise.

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never..."

"Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

- Joan Crawford  (via wasted-tomorrows)

whoati: mydemisee: WHY AM I LAUGHING OMG She needs Jesus,...



whoati:

mydemisee:

WHY AM I LAUGHING OMG

She needs Jesus, Mary, Joseph and heck why not, all 12 disciples too.

Photo



sharonmichaels: truth.





sharonmichaels:

truth.

isn't it weird that you can have friends but also have no friends at the same time

isn't it weird that you can have friends but also have no friends at the same time

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment